About City Stars Lacrosse
City Stars Lacrosse pillars of putting tough to work
- Our coaches, embodying city toughness, teach our players to work hard and play hard. We approach each practice as an opportunity to develop players skills and ultimately prepare them to compete.
- Randall's Island is where the tough call home. And with 60+ grass and synthetic fields, it's seen as the epicenter of Manhattan athletics.
- The City Stars Lacrosse teams share the same tough mindset, finding commonality in competing against one another during the spring high school lacrosse season before coming together in the summer and fall as one.
- We expect every player to support his team through relentless effort and absolute commitment. When a player can hold his head up high, the fun can then begin.
- City Stars Lacrosse is partnered with SportsRecruits and ConnectLax, providing our athletes and their families access to every college coach in the country. Each player has the ability to build their own student-athlete profile in order to find schools that fit. They're also able to add highlight videos from tournaments and from their high school season.
City Stars Lacrosse teams compete in high quality college recruiting tournaments in the summer and fall. City Stars Lacrosse hosts the NYC Showcase Game.
- Putting tough to work means more than winning on the lacrosse field. It also means success in the classroom and the ability to commit to all responsibilities. Life beyond City Stars Lacrosse and an eye to college is made that much easier with strong test scores and good grade. City Stars Lacrosse has partnered with INSPIRICA- world class test prep company.